Need it on paper?
Download my resume here.
- After Moving to Mammoth Lakes, CA, I have switched into a remote, contractor position working with individual businesses and agencies alike to create sleek, functional websites, strong brand identities, and help with any other design needs. Plus – more flexible hours, and more time on the mountain!
Lead Web Designer | Graphic Designer
- Mountain Mojo Group
- I worked at Mountain Mojo Group, a marketing agency in Flagstaff, AZ for 3 years as their lead website designer & developer, as well as a graphic designer
Graphic Designer & Digital Marketing
- Rooftop Solar
- I started at Rooftop Solar as an intern a worked my way to a full-time marketing specialist, doing all company graphic design and boosting our online presence through SEO, Social Media, & PPC Ads
- As clients starting approaching me for logos, packaging, and hand painted signage, I began freelancing as Jess Tennyson Design, mostly as a side-hustle to build my portfolio and help local businesses
Visual Communication, B.F.A
- Northern Arizona University
- I graduated with a dual-emphasis degree, focusing on both Graphic Design and Interactive Design.
Moved to Flagstaff, Arizona
- I’d never been to Arizona before, but I showed up for my first day of classes at Northern Arizona University, and fell in love with Flagstaff quickly
- I was born, some cool things happened, and the rest is history